- Every Tuesday from 10 September - 10 December 2019
- Time: 20:00
- Length Of Class: 1.25 hrs
- Location: St. Andrew's Church Centre >>
- Teacher: Caroline
- Cost: £ 117 for full course or £59 for half or £11 drop-in
- Additional information: No class on 22 October (half term). Mats are provided, but bring your own if you have one.
- Book Course >>
Mixed-Ability Yoga Thursday
A general yoga class where both beginners and continuing students are welcome. The Yoga is HATHA , Yoga of movement and a whole-body approach to fitness. Yoga postures free up the body, promoting suppleness, strength and improved posture and the mind becomes a quieter place.
Philosophy & Meditation
How to relax, breathe and meditate ; The causes of stress & how to reduce it ; Yoga’s view of mind, emotions, breath & body ; The way to happiness & wisdom. ; What is Yoga? Basic Philosophy and meditation Some experience of meditation desirable
Basic Philosophy & MeditationHow to meditate in 5 steps This 5 week course introduces you to meditation in 5 easy steps and you will learn to become calmer and more relaxed and balanced.
- Every Wednesday from 18 September - 16 October 2019
- Time: 18:15 to 19:45
- Length Of Class: 1.5 hrs
- Location: The Friends' Meeting House >>
- Teachers: Bob and Lisa
- Cost: £ 50 for full course
- Additional information: It is advisable to attend all 5 sessions in order to get the full benefit of this course.
- Book Course >>
New Term Classes
Summer Yoga 2019
How to Meditate in 5 Steps
Happiness in Relationships
'Mastering the basics' a yoga manual for beginners and others wanting to improve their practice. By Rolf Sovik and Sandra Anderson.
Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.