- Every Tuesday from 4 September to 11 December 2018
- Time: 20:00
- Length Of Class: 1.25 hrs
- Location: St. Andrew's Church Centre >>
- Teacher: Caroline
- Cost: £ 126 for full course or £63 for half or £11 drop-in
- Additional information: No class on 23 October (half term). Mats are provided, but bring your own if you have got one.
- Book Course >>
Mixed-Ability Yoga Thursday
A general yoga class where both beginners and continuing students are welcome. The Yoga is HATHA , Yoga of movement and a whole-body approach to fitness. Yoga postures free up the body, promoting suppleness, strength and improved posture and the mind becomes a quieter place.
Philosophy & Meditation
# How to relax, breathe and meditate. # The causes of stress & how to reduce it. # Yoga’s view of mind, emotions, breath & body # The way to happiness & wisdom. # What is Yoga? # Basic Philosophy and meditation # Some experience of meditation desirable
New Term Classes
Your Food is Your Medicine
by Angela Hope-Murray
'Mastering The basics' a yoga manual for beginners and others wanting to improve their practice. By Rolf Sovic and Sandra Anderson.
Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.
DVDs to accompany 'Mastering The basics' book.
Also Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.