- Every Tuesday from 8 January to 9 April 2019
- Time: 20:00
- Length Of Class: 1.25 hrs
- Location: St. Andrew's Church Centre >>
- Teacher: Caroline
- Cost: £ 117 for full course or £59 for half or £11 drop-in
- Additional information: No class on 19 February (half term). Mats are provided, but bring your own if you have got one.
- Book Course >>
Mixed-Ability Yoga Thursday
A general yoga class where both beginners and continuing students are welcome. The Yoga is HATHA , Yoga of movement and a whole-body approach to fitness. Yoga postures free up the body, promoting suppleness, strength and improved posture and the mind becomes a quieter place.
Philosophy & Meditation
# How to relax, breathe and meditate. # The causes of stress & how to reduce it. # Yoga’s view of mind, emotions, breath & body # The way to happiness & wisdom. # What is Yoga? # Basic Philosophy and meditation # Some experience of meditation desirable
New Term Classes
Find life's true meaning
'Mastering the basics' a yoga manual for beginners and others wanting to improve their practice. By Rolf Sovik and Sandra Anderson.
Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.