- Every Tuesday from 8 January to 9 April 2019
- Time: 20:00
- Length Of Class: 1.25 hrs
- Location: St. Andrew's Church Centre >>
- Teacher: Caroline
- Cost: £ 117 for full course or £59 for half or £11 drop-in
- Additional information: No class on 19 February (half term). Mats are provided, but bring your own if you have got one.
- Book Course >>
Mixed-Ability Yoga Thursday
A general yoga class where both beginners and continuing students are welcome. The Yoga is HATHA , Yoga of movement and a whole-body approach to fitness. Yoga postures free up the body, promoting suppleness, strength and improved posture and the mind becomes a quieter place.
Philosophy & Meditation
# How to relax, breathe and meditate. # The causes of stress & how to reduce it. # Yoga’s view of mind, emotions, breath & body # The way to happiness & wisdom. # What is Yoga? # Basic Philosophy and meditation # Some experience of meditation desirable
New Term Classes
Find life's true meaning
Meditations from the Bhagavad Gita
'Mastering The basics' a yoga manual for beginners and others wanting to improve their practice. By Rolf Sovic and Sandra Anderson.
Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.
DVDs to accompany 'Mastering The basics' book.
Also Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.