Mixed Ability and Beginners Yoga
- Every Tuesday from 25th April to 11th July 2017
- Time: 20:00
- Length Of Class: 1.25 hrs
- Location: St. Andrew's Church Centre >>
- Teacher: Caroline
- Cost: £88 for full course or £40 for any 5 sessions
- Additional information: No class on 30 May (half term). Mats are provided, but bring your own if you have got one. Book Course >>
Intermediate Yoga - Tuesday
Develop your yoga, exploring new and more advanced postures, whilst also increasing flexibility and your range of experience. This course is for those with some experience of yoga postures.
Intermediate Yoga - Wednesday
Develop your Yoga, exploring new and more advanced postures whilst continuing with your relaxation and beginning meditation. Increase your flexibility and range of experience. This course is for those with some experience of yoga postures.
Mixed-Ability Yoga Thursday
A general yoga class where both beginners and continuing students are welcome.
New ! Yoga, Mixed Ability and Beginners
A new class for 5 weeks, suitable for Beginners and Non-Beginners like at a very central location in the heart of Ealing.
Philosophy & Meditation
# How to relax, breathe and meditate. # The causes of stress & how to reduce it. # Yoga’s view of mind, emotions, breath & body # Living in the present & understanding time. # The way to happiness & wisdom. # What is Yoga?
Relax, Breathe & Meditate
- Every Wednesday from 26th April - 28th June 2017
- Time: 18.30
- Length Of Class: 1.5 hrs
- Location: The Friends' Meeting House >>
- Teachers: Lisa, Bob, Filomena
- Cost: £63 for full course or £35 for any 5 sessions
- Additional information : no class on 31st May (half term)
- Book Course >>
New Term Classes
'Mastering The basics' a yoga manual for beginners and others wanting to improve their practice. By Rolf Sovic and Sandra Anderson.
Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.
DVDs to accompany 'Mastering The basics' book.
Also Available from the HI (UK) bookshop.